🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022 | XM Community

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between June 1 and June 30, will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | June 2022

Question: Where have you lived? Where do you live? Alternatively, where do you want to live?
The XM Community is a global community, with members in different countries around the world! Since 2019, we’ve had community visits from over 225 countries and territories. We want to learn a little more about you and your home. Maybe you’ve lived in one place your entire life, or maybe you have lived in multiple countries. Tell us about the incredible places you live / have lived in!

60 replies

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46904#Comment_46904I want to go to Australia so badly! Australia is such a beautiful country and I am trying to make it my next vacation destination 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

I have always lived in Medellín, Colombia.
I love living here, the city is really green and the people very kind.
Medellin is a valley surrounded by mountains and I love that 🙂 The weather is perfect!!! Always spring🌼🌼🌸🌸🌲🌲
Here a picture from my window!
IMG_3683.jpg

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46935#Comment_46935I need Colombia's weather in my life! 🌼 🌸 🌲

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

CamM I love Sydney! You're so lucky that is your hometown. I visited once and had a blast -- walked across (but not on top of) the Sydney Harbor Bridge, and took a ferry one day to Watson's Bay and had lunch at Doyle's 🐟️ Would love to go back ❤️

Userlevel 6
Badge +45

I was born in New Jersey, but moved to North Carolina when I was young. I have grown up in different NC cities except for the couple of years I moved to New Mexico for grad school (I wouldn't mind going back either!). Despite having lived in one state for most of my life, I do love to travel!!

Badge +2

I have lived in Medellin, Colombia all my life. At the moment, I have not plans to live in another place, but I want to travel a lot and maybe some place I'm going to meet will make me want to stay for a while ✈️

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46930#Comment_46930Call me biased, but I can highly recommend it!! 😁 Quick tip for you when making plans re: where to go, what to see and what to do... Just keep in mind that Australia's land mass is comparable to that of the contiguous United States and that if Texas was a state or territory in Australia, it would only be our 6th largest. Plenty of amazing things to see and do, but you need to factor in travel distance and be realistic about what you can do in the time available. Hope you get a chance to make it down here!
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46938#Comment_46938Great to hear that you had the opportunity to visit Sydney and enjoyed your time here. A ferry trip on the harbour is a fantastic way to see the sights!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

VirginiaM North Carolina is a beautiful state! And the beaches are amazing 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I've lived in the US Midwest my whole life; a few different places in Michigan, and then Chicago for the past quarter century. I've longed to live in the Pacific Northwest but at this point, if it were feasible, I would be happy just to be a nomad and visit places on every continent.

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Mostly based out of Odisha, currently staying at Bengaluru, in future will love to have a go at Germany.

Userlevel 6
Badge +38

I live in Quebec, Canada and recently moved to France. We love it! And who knows, maybe the future will bring us somewhere else to discover another part of the world!

Userlevel 3
Badge +18

Love reading everyone's post! So interesting to see how far everyone's traveled! I'm in the USA and have lived in the same state my whole life.

Badge +1

I have lived in many cities throughout the US in Florida, Georgia, Rhode Island, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas. I would love to travel the world especially after seeing so many scenic pictures posted here, there are such beautiful pictures to go with these posts!.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/47031#Comment_47031Oooo what part of France do you live in? 🇲🇫 I've only visited Paris and Versailles, but I'm eager to discover and explore more of the country.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46867#Comment_46867What an incredible experience you are offering your kids! Are your sons loving it?!

Badge +48

SavannahH Indiana is a really cool state 😀 I got to go to the Indy 500 in college and I loved it!

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

yard2 (1).pngBorn and bred on Long Island (New York) and have spent the last 20 or so years up the coast in Connecticut. I love seeing the leaves change and having deer romp in my yard!

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

I have lived in outer Melbourne, Australia all my life and - despite having travelled to many wonderful countries - I couldn't see myself anywhere else! Although it would be nice during the winter to have a warmer home in Queensland or a holiday escape to New Zealand...

Userlevel 6
Badge +37

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/47102#Comment_47102I was first anticipating some difficulties with school but all of them overpass my expectations and they succeed their integration without concern.
Because some are playing ice Hockey, we had to move very often across France for matches and tournaments. Another occasion to visit new places.
My older will participate to a road trip camp in Italy this summer !

I really think this year will have an impact for opening their mind and hope we will keep some contacts for long time.

Userlevel 2
Badge +14

I am from Denmark and have lived in Denmark all my life. I have lived in Denmark all my life, but have lived in several places in the country. Denmark is a small country, with very varied seasons and great nature.
If I were to move to another country, it would have to be the United States, Australia or Spain

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

I have lived in the midwest, but would love to live abroad at some point - perhaps Australia.

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

What an amazing, diverse, global group. We can learn so much from each other in this community!

Badge +1

I lived in Minneapolis, Minnesota going to travel school. Otherwise lived my whole life in Wisconsin, majority of my life spent in Green Bay where I currently live. Go Packers! I would like to live somewhere warm in the states since winters are getting longer and I would prefer spending more time outside in some nicer, warmer weather in the winter months. Not a fan of shoveling or driving in winter weather.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

ISJ if I lived in Denmark, I'd never leave 😀 Absolutely my favorite place in the world.
JulieRuss: Wisconsin is great! I have been to Appleton and Green Bay, but I agree, shoveling snow gets tiring after a while...

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Amy_Bow Indeed! It's fascinating to learn where our fellow community members are from and how global our community is! XM folks can learn from and connect with anyone in the world! 🌍
We are truly on every continent (yes, even Antarctica) ❄️😀

Leave a Reply